Re: [code] Auto-pairing feature request

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:38:30 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi Michael,

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013, Michael Richter wrote:

> I like the auto-pairing of symbols like ", ', (, et al but for one tiny
> annoyance: breaking OUT of the pair slows me down.
>
> [snip]

Normally I would say that this has been requested numerous times and that
any implementation will be buggy and have corner cases BUT at this point
I'll give in and see what I can do to implement this.

On a side note, I personally have key commands like "ctrl+f" to move
forward over existing parentheses, but I admit going to the arrow keys can
get obnoxious for many.