[code] [scintillua] Markdown lexer

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 22:29:59 +0100

Hi,

in the examples below (from the Markdown docs[1], but I found this with
a real world markdown file) the indented lines get lexed as blockcode.
I am not sure if there is a way around this as long as lexing is done by line.

Thoughts or pointers?
Robert

1. This is a list item with two paragraphs. Lorem ipsum dolor
    sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam hendrerit
    mi posuere lectus.

    Vestibulum enim wisi, viverra nec, fringilla in, laoreet
    vitae, risus. Donec sit amet nisl. Aliquam semper ipsum
    sit amet velit.

To make lists look nice, you can wrap items with hanging indents:

* Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
    Aliquam hendrerit mi posuere lectus. Vestibulum enim wisi,
    viverra nec, fringilla in, laoreet vitae, risus.
* Donec sit amet nisl. Aliquam semper ipsum sit amet velit.
    Suspendisse id sem consectetuer libero luctus adipiscing.

[1] http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax