[code] Key Chains

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:35:31 +0800

Sorry for the next few days as I hammer the list with questions, but I've
just recently decided to use textadept as my full-time editor for a month
(or more if I decide I like it a lot) and am now hitting all the vague
areas, etc.

I'm confused about "key chains" (
http://foicica.com/textadept/api/keys.html#Key.Chains). I can't figure out
how to use them and my experiments with them proved disastrous. Could
someone show me a concrete example of use?