Re: [code] Key Chains

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:49:45 +0800

Well, I guess the first problem I'm having is that I can't see anything in
the lua/init.lua at or near line 153 that does anything with any keys.
This is what I'm seeing (149-159):

---
-- Container for Lua-specific key bindings.
-- @class table
-- @name _G.keys.lua
keys.lua = {
  [keys.LANGUAGE_MODULE_PREFIX] = {
    m = {io.open_file,
         (_HOME..'/modules/lua/init.lua'):iconv('UTF-8', _CHARSET)},
  },
  ['s\n'] = M.try_to_autocomplete_end,
}
Where is anything being bound to anything?  And when I try Ctrl+L,M ...
nothing happens.  I think I'm just not understanding the whole premise here.