Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 6.3

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 22:45:58 +0800

Nice!

Can I add a feature request for 6.4? ;)

I'd like there to be a *-s/--session <session name>* option at the command
line. The semantics would be:

   1. if *<session name>* is a path (i.e.
   /home/michael/sessions/whatever.session or ~/sessions/whatever), use that
   session file
   2. otherwise if *<session name>* is a file in the user home
   (~/.textadept), use that session file
   3. otherwise (optional, still assessing wisdom of this) copy the default
   session file from the user home (~/.textadept/session) to *<session name>
   * (~/.textadept/*<session name>*) and then use that as a session file

Another nice enhancement on top of this would be an option to automatically
save session files should the user so desire.