Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 6.3

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:59:07 +0800

The sheer gob-smacking difference in developer responses with TextAdept vs.
… well any other editor I use is incredible. I'm about 10 days into my one
month of evaluation and I'm already getting close to deciding to switch
permanently to TextAdept as my primary editor, both because the editor
itself is a sweet piece of kit and because the community around it, albeit
small, is so friendly and responsive!