[code] [textadept] Python features not enabled?

From: seanh <snhmnd.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:08:24 +0100

Hey, am I right in thinking something's wrong here?

If I start CodeApept and open a file called foo.py, it seems to know
that it's a Python file, it says python in the status bar and syntax
highlighting is working, but if I type for example "def foo():" and then
hit return it doesn't autoindent. And if I do something like "import
logging" and then "logging." and hit ctrl-space, the code completion
doesn't appear.

Just wondering if these sorts of features are supported for Python yet,
or if I've got something setup wrong.