Re: [code] [textadept] Python features not enabled?

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 19:13:06 +0100

Hi,

the Python module for Textadept needs to be installed separately. You
can download it with other modules from the Downloads page:

http://foicica.com/textadept/download
Direct link:
http://foicica.com/textadept/download/textadept_6.3.modules.zip

Or grab it from Hg:
http://foicica.com/hg/python/

In any case you need to place the `python` directory in `.textadept/modules`.
After a restart it will load automatically when you open a Python file.

Robert