Re: [code] [textadept] Python features not enabled?

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 22:20:35 +0100

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:38 PM, seanh <snhmnd.att.gmail.com> wrote:
>> the Python module for Textadept needs to be installed separately. You
>> can download it with other modules from the Downloads page:
>> In any case you need to place the `python` directory in `.textadept/modules`.
>> After a restart it will load automatically when you open a Python file.
>
> Thanks. It seems to be working. When I put the modules in
> .textadept/modules/ I got a file not found error, so I tried putting
> them in the directory where it seemed to be looking for them, which was
> the modules subdir in the textadept_6.3.x86_64 dir that I'm running the
> textadept binary from.

Apologies for giving wrong instructions, the modules I wrote (e.g.
CoffeeScript, Markdown) all go into .textadept, all the 'official'
ones from Mitchell go into the main `modules` subdir. When I update to
a new version I always just put the zip-file from the downloads page
into my Textadept directory.