[code] Feature request: application-centred dialogue boxes

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:27:15 +0800

When I hit Ctrl+B (as an example; almost anything that pops up a dialogue
box has this problem) the dialogue box pops up in the centre of one of my
screens. (Which one depends on whether I'm connected to an external HDMI
or VGA monitor for obscure reasons related to X's display handling.) Given
that I'm not necessarily looking at my main screen when coding, it would be
nice if the dialogue box opened centred in the *editor*'s main window
instead.