Re: [code] How would this work?

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:14:41 +0800

Ideally I'd like to support a textadept native form, vim form, and emacs
form in a module. The real issue in the latter two is mapping concepts
that don't map one-for-one so I want to start with a textadept modeline,
focus on the problem domain (parsing files for such lines), get a handle on
the rough edges, then work on vim and, maybe much later, emacs equivalents.