Re: [code] Feature request: double-click on item in buffer switcher selects

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:15:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013, Michael Richter wrote:

> If I hit Ctrl+B and then double-click on an item, it would be nice if this
> were treated as selecting that item (which it does) followed by clicking on
> OK (which it doesn't).

This is a long-standing issue[1] with old explanations[2] as to why it
couldn't be implemented. Go figure that thinking about it for a couple of
minutes led me to a simple solution that has now been committed to
gtdialog's hg[3]. This will be in the next release. It's funny how
knowledge is accumulated over the years.

Mitchell

[1]: http://foicica.com/lists/textadept_archive/201105/1771.html
[2]: http://foicica.com/lists/textadept_archive/201105/1777.html
[3]: http://foicica.com/hg/gtdialog/rev/05d399da04aa