Re: [code] Feature request: double-click on item in buffer switcher selects

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:19:27 -0500

Hi Mitchell,

On Feb 21, 2013 11:16 PM, "Mitchell" <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>

> On Thu, 21 Feb 2013, Michael Richter wrote:
>
>> If I hit Ctrl+B and then double-click on an item, it would be nice if
this
>> were treated as selecting that item (which it does) followed by clicking
on
>> OK (which it doesn't).
>

> This is a long-standing issue[1] with old explanations[2] as to why it
couldn't be implemented. Go figure that thinking about it for a couple of
minutes led me to a simple solution that has now been committed to
gtdialog's hg[3]. This will be in the next release. It's funny how
knowledge is accumulated over the years.

> Mitchell
>
> [1]: http://foicica.com/lists/textadept_archive/201105/1771.html
> [2]: http://foicica.com/lists/textadept_archive/201105/1777.html
> [3]: http://foicica.com/hg/gtdialog/rev/05d399da04aa
> --

This is great news! I have wanted this ever since I used TextAdept. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Ryan