Re: [code] [BUG] TA-ncurse - chinese characters display and input problem

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:30:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi Tang,

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013, Tang Daogang wrote:

> hi,
>
> I use LXterminal, Ubuntu 12.04 x64.
>
> for TA-ncurse, three problems:
> 1. chinese characters can't be displayed fully;
> 2. when move the cursor, those characters will be mess;
> 3. can't input chinese characters (I have open the ibus method).

Unfortunately I am very ignorant when it comes to multi-lingual input so I
don't know where to begin fixing, much less trying to reproduce, the
problem :( I wonder if libtermkey[1] is the culprit? Or perhaps I am not
using it correctly with UTF-8 input.

Any patches would be greatly appreciated.

[1]: http://www.leonerd.org.uk/code/libtermkey/