Re: [code] Building from hg

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 22:10:09 +0100

Hi Michael,

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com> wrote:
> The subject would have given you a clue where I was doing it from. ;)
>
> I'm not sure how you "update" a directory that's not actually there. Is
> there a set of instructions on how to do this from hg anywhere?

sorry for having been vague. The recommended (and I think,
under-documented) approach is to grab the 'Source' zip from the
Downloads section and update the sub-directories with checkouts from
their respective repositories.
So you would have to replace 'textadept_6.3.src/src/gtdialog' with a
checkout of gtdialog and also the files in 'src' that have changed in
the Textadept repository.

I used to have a script to do this but I haven't used it in quite a while.