Re: [code] Textadept review

From: seanh <snhmnd.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:25:05 +0100

> I've finished my trial period with Textadept and have written a
> far-too-long review of it:
> http://yfl.bahmanm.com/Members/ttmrichter/software-reviews/textadept-review

Thanks for the review it was a really interesting read. I think it
sounds like a great editor. The command window is a really nice idea.

There's probably just a couple of things keeping me on Vim at this
point, first the Syntastic plugin is just really helpful for Python
coding, I don't think TA has anything like this, and second (smaller
difference) I think Vim's smart autocompletion for Python may be a bit
better (although neither is super magic amazing). It's mainly just
Syntastic holding me back I think, at this point.