[code] [textadept] Regex Searches

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:17:28 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi,

For fun I threw together a script[1] you can `require` from your
*~/.textadept/init.lua* that overwrites 'Lua Pattern' searches with
'Regex' using Scintilla's regex facilities. All other search features
remain the same. This implementation hooks into the events.FIND,
events.REPLACE, and events.REPLACE_ALL framework, demonstrating yet again
how flexible ta is :)

I know it's heresy, but I wanted to see if it could be done.

[1]: http://foicica.com/wiki/regex-searches