[code] [Scintillua] Help making a custom lexer theme

From: Choonster TheMage <choonster.2010.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 07:59:11 +1100

Hello,

I recently installed Scintillua for SciTE and the MoonScript lexer/theme
for it from [1]. I tried to make my own theme based on the included "scite"
theme, but SciTe doesn't seem to load it when I set it as the theme in
lpeg.properties. The included dark, light and scite themes load without
issue, as does the custom moon theme.

This is my theme code, a slightly modified version of the included scite
theme:
https://gist.github.com/Choonster/5067702

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,