[code] [textadept] [feature request] Distraction free mode

From: Klaus Borges <klausborgs.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 16:49:28 -0300

Hello,

This might seem like a useless feature to some, so I'm okay if it isn't
feasible.
A few editors (nowadays? I'm not really sure if it's a trend) come with a
distraction free mode, which basically makes the application full-screen
and without title and status bars, line numbers and etc. It just gives you
a "blank" page to write on. I find it pretty useful for writing and coding,
even though when every once in a while you have to Google something.

TextAdept has been my main text editor for almost a year now, however when
writing I seem to prefer anything with a distraction free mode because it
certainly makes me more productive, maybe even more creative.

Oh, and another thing: there's something wrong with the icon's borders or
is it a platform specific issue? It doesn't seem to meld with any
background.

Thanks,
Klaus