Re: [code] [textadept] [feature request] Distraction free mode

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:58:52 +0100

Hi Klaus,

a distraction free Textadept should be possible. There is full-screen
functionality in GTK, but it's not (yet) implemented in Textadept.
For the rest, it's possible to hide scroll bars, menus and number
margins with the Lua API available right now.

As for the icon issue, what platform are you on?

Robert