Re: [code] [textadept] [feature request] Distraction free mode

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 21:58:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi Klaus,

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013, Klaus Borges wrote:

> [snip]
> Apparently with my recent XFCE theme I haven't seen much of a problem, but
> on my Windows machine it's noticeable, as you can see in the following
> image<http://imgur.com/2EZ1peN>.
> I hope it doesn't sound like I'm nitpicking.

This happens to me on Windows too and I'm pretty sure it's due to icon
caching -- you said you've been using ta for around a year. The icon and
it's size changed a few months ago and I think Windows expects the old
size and thus you get the pixelation. When I unzip newer versions of ta
into different folders I get the new, crisper icons, but for the old
directory I've had ta in for 2+ years, I still have the ugly ones you
showed.

I don't know how to refresh the cache or get Windows to recognize the new
icon size so if anyone else has ideas, please share.

Thanks,