Re: [code] [textadept] [feature request] Distraction free mode

From: Klaus Borges <klausborgs.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:35:09 -0300

Mitchell,

That makes sense! Quick googling brought me to the icon cache's location (*
<disk>:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\IconCache.db*) and it says all you have
to do is delete it (or rename it, ensuring safety) and reboot. I'll try
that out later.

Thanks!

--
*Klaus Borges*
Graduando em Engenharia de Computação, EESC/ICMC - USP