[code] [textadept] ANN: Textredux 0.4

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:54:52 +0100

Hi,

I just tagged a new release of Textredux, the module for fast
text-based interfaces.
I've merged the TextUI module (back) into the Textredux module as a
submodule called 'core'. I hope this makes it easier to install and
simpler to report bugs and feature requests.

If you have TextUI already installed, you can just remove it and
update the Textredux directory.

Documentation: http://rgieseke.github.com/textredux/
GitHub: https://github.com/rgieseke/textredux

Direct download is available from
<https://github.com/rgieseke/textredux/archive/v0.4.zip>,
alternatively just clone into your '.textadept/modules' directory:
cd .textadept/modules
git clone https://github.com/rgieseke/textredux.git

Let me know if you have any issues as I did quite a bit of restructuring.
Robert

Release notes:
0.4 (2013-03-05)

- Integrate TextUI module back into Textredux as the core submodule.
- Update to snapopen API change in Textadept 6.2.