[code] [textadept] Theme switching

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 17:24:06 +0100

Hi,

when using the theme selection dialog one thing that bugs me is that
other code like Textredux[1] or little hacks to color the side margin
differently when active[2] do not get updated automatically with new
colors. The easiest thing (for me) would be to have a 'reset' after
'gui.set_theme(theme)' in gui.select_theme (l.240 in gui.lua).
Alternatively, how about a theme_switch event?

Opinions?
Thanks,
Robert

[1] http://rgieseke.github.com/textredux/