Fwd: [code] [textadept] Theme selection

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 18:07:03 +0100

Hi,

I've tried to find a way to show only actual themes from my user
themes directory in the theme selection dialog. I came up with the
attached patch to check for the existence of a view.lua file in the
assumed 'theme'. This filters out '..' as before, but also '.hg' and
the readme I have in my theme collection.

Is there another way to achieve this?

Thanks,