Re: [code] [textadept] lspawn 0.3

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:13:29 -0400

Hi Mitchell,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Works great even using Make. Can you also build a download for LuaJIT
>> support?
>>

> Perhaps, but I don't want to encourage the rift between Lua 5.2 and LuaJIT
> (5.1) versions.

Ok so is the Lua 5.2 the reason lspawn is not just a drop in replacement
when running TA? Most modules it doesn't matter if I use LuaJit or Lua 5.1.

Also do you think there is a reason to run TA using LuaJIT? Does it have
any benefits. I just figured it would open, close, and load larger files (<
1MB) faster. Is that not the case?

Thanks.

--
Regards,