[code] Lexer weirdness

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:31:14 +0800

What could possibly have Textadept completely ignore all lexing related to
numbers? I'm trying to make a lexer for the Factor programming language.
No matter what I do vis-a-vis recognizing numbers (including just flatly
copying from the Lua lexer in the Textadept distribution), the numbers are
simply not being coloured with, you know, the number style.

https://ideone.com/3cbq3Q contains the lexer as far as I've gone before
hitting the brick wall. Strings and comments are working fine. I just got
stymied by the numbers.