[code] Factor lexer for Textadept

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 22:50:01 +0800

The Factor language (http://factorcode.org/) as of yesterday supported the
launching of Textadept from within its REPL (
https://github.com/slavapestov/factor/pull/833). As of today Textadept
supports the Factor language syntax (
https://github.com/slavapestov/factor/pull/835). Well, mostly supports it.

The lexer (
https://github.com/ttmrichter/factor/blob/master/misc/textadept/lexers/factor.lua)
works fine (so far) except for one edge case I can't figure out. The
problem is that I want to treat constructs that look like this…

    ( some words here -- some more words here )

…as one "operator" (there's no such thing, really, in Factor) while *anything
else* like, say, these…

    (one_word) (two_separate words)

…are treated as "identifiers". I can't fathom the magic incantations that
would make that happen (because my LPEG-fu is weak). What I've got now
works and isn't *completely* ugly (because the impacted words are
relatively rare in user code) but I'd really like to do it 100% right
instead of 99.44% right.

Any tips?