Re: [code] [textadept] goto_line and retina displays

From: John Benediktsson <mrjbq7.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 14:50:42 -0700

> You should be able to craft a similar arg string like:
>
> /path/to/ta -f [file] -e "goto_line(10 - 1)"

That works nicely, thank you!

> It seems that if you edit your Textadept.app/Contents/Info.**plist to
> add[1]
>
> <key>NSHighResolutionCapable</**key>
> <true/>
>
> then Retina support is enabled. Could somebody verify that for me? If so
> I'll add it to the build.

That is partially true, it makes the interface elements (status bar, scroll
bars, etc.) use high resolution display (so you should add it to the build,
please!), but the main editing component is still blurry.

I read somewhere you use Scintilla which seems to have included retina
support in version 3.2.2[1], but perhaps you have to enable it, dunno.

Best,
John.

---
[1]