[code] [textadept] How to set "bright" ansi colors as background color in curses mode?

From: Pete Kazmier <pete.att.kazmier.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 18:45:27 -0500

I'm trying to figure out how to configure text adept to use a "bright" or
"bold" ansi color for my background. Is there a way to specify that the
background color should use the bright/bold version?

I use a terminal based solarized theme that relies on 16 colors. In the
solarized world, bright black is supposed to be the background color. (And
yes, I configure my terminal application to display the 16 ansi colors
using the solarized palette.)

Where in the code should I look if I wanted to investigate further? I tried
looking through the codebase but didn't see any obvious place where these
colors are used.

Thanks!
Pete