Re: [code] [textadept] goto_line and retina displays

From: John Benediktsson <mrjbq7.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 07:30:48 -0700

> That was for the Scintilla Cocoa platform, not the GTK platform Textadept
> uses. However, I applied this changeset[1] to gtk/PlatGTK.cxx and rebuilt.
> Please unzip the attached file and move the textadept.osx executable into
> Textadept.app/Contents/MacOS, replacing the old one and test if the
> resolution is better. Please let me know.

Unfortunately, it does not improve things, you can see a screenshot:

    http://i.imgur.com/OzZfNmX.png

I would love to be able to troubleshoot this, but I see that compiling on
OS X is not supported? I have access to some linux machines if you could
help me with instructions on generating OS X binaries from a linux
installation.

Best,
John.