Re: [code] [textadept] How to set "bright" ansi colors as background color in curses mode?

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:36:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Pete,

On Tue, 2 Apr 2013, Peter Kazmier wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Now all I need to do is figure out what is mucking with the background
> of all my characters. Any quick ideas? Maybe I need to check view.lua
> and buffer.lua in the theme directory too. I realized I have not done
> that.

Your solution is very clever. I tried something very similar last night
when investigating the problem, but gave up when my terminal's COLOR_PAIRS
was only 64, not 256 like yours. The only thing I can think of is that
BRBLACK might not be 8 in your terminal. Perhaps debugging in
ScintillaTerm::DrawTextNoClip() will help you determine what
term_color_pair(fore, back) is returning.

view.lua and buffer.lua have nothing to do with syntax highlighting
colors, so no need to look there.

This is cool, I'm very interested to implement this when I get 256
COLOR_PAIRS term to test with.