Re: [code] [textadept] retina displays

From: Klaus Borges <klausborgs.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 12:54:50 -0300

John,

Giving that retina displays are awfully recent, it would be a step
backwards in technology if they didn't include any kind of detection that
could be done like that. I'm sure there must be a file, someone should get
in touch with Mac developers, one of them might know.

--
*Klaus Borges*
Graduando em Engenharia de Computação, EESC/ICMC - USP