[code] Re: [textadept] Call tip background colors?

From: Peter Kazmier <pete.att.kazmier.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 11:11:01 -0500

On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:00 AM, Peter Kazmier <pete.att.kazmier.com> wrote:

> base00 is a dark gray and base3 is a white. What I'm finding is that the background color is honored only if there is no text at that position. But if there is text, then the background color defaults to 'black' (0x000000).
>
> http://www.kazmier.com/~kaz/textadept4.png

I should mention that 'black' in the above screenshot is really that blue background behind the letters in the call tip dialog. The point is that the background color in a call tip window varies depending on whether or not a letter is present. If a letter is present, it honors the style. If it is not, only the foreground color is honored, the background defaults to 'black'.--