[code] Re: [textadept] Thoughts about custom key maps for command entry input?

From: Pete Kazmier <pete.att.kazmier.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 19:29:19 -0500

I meant to ask one more thing re: escaping out of the command entry box.
KEYSYMS['7'] is mapped to ESC in core/keys.lua (7 is usually Ctl-G), which
is fine as I like Ctl-G to be an exit sequence coming from emacs. However,
what I don't understand, is why it doesn't actually close the command entry
box? Any ideas?