Re: [code] [textadept] Key Modes

From: Pete Kazmier <pete.att.kazmier.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 23:19:47 -0500

Thank you. This will make my emacs-like incremental search much easier to
configure now. Before, I had to essentially override the entire find module
to add two key bindings! With the new map, this is trivial.

Quick question: what's the best way to bind '\n' in incremental search to
simply end the search? I tried enter_mode, but it requires two newlines to
exit. I tried also tried a finish_mode. In both cases, I have to press
newline twice. Oddly enough, escape works on the first try. I'm using the
curses version.