[code] [textadept] How would I add a keybinding for use in CDK field?

From: Peter Kazmier <pete.att.kazmier.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 11:50:55 -0500

Where are the CDK bindings defined? I see some of them, but not all of them. I'm specifically trying to add support for Ctl-W which is fairly universal to mean delete back one word. The file dialog boxes are killing my speed for two reasons: 1) I can't delete back a word at a time, and 2) tab completion doesn't add the trailing '/' for a directory unless you press tab twice.

Thanks!--