[code] [textadept] Ncurses problems

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:23:48 +0200

Hi,

I've used the ncurses version successfully in the past, but trying to
debug an issue with Textredux now I noticed some problems.

On OS X, using Terminal.app, 'ctrl-o' does not work. When I assign
'open_file' to another key the cdk dialog works fine.
When I ssh into a Virtual machine Ubuntu 12.04 (using the same
Terminal.app) 'ctrl-o' works, but segfaults when selecting a file.
When I try to load a file directly from the command line I get

/home/vagrant/textadept_6.5.i386/core/file_io.lua:167: bad argument #1
to 'iconv' (s
tring expected, got nil)

Both times I used Textadept 6.5, and textadept-ncurses.