[code] [textadept] Function keys F2 on Mac OS X doesn't work

From: Patrick Gundlach <patrick.att.gundla.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:56:15 +0200

Hello all,

I a new to this list and new to textadept. So please be gentle with me if I ask an FAQ...

I have downlaoded the latest textadept release for OS X and open a file. When I press Cmd-F2 I don't get a bookmark, but selecting tools -> bookmarks - toggle bookmark (? I've got a translated version here) a bookmark is created. The other F2 key combinations don't seem to have any affect at all while the menus work fine (and the Shift-Command-E commands).

The function key F2 works fine in other applications (such as Sublime Text).

Is this a known issue?

Patrick