Re: [code] [textadept] Function keys F2 on Mac OS X doesn't work

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:35:16 +0200

Hi Patrick,

for some reason pressing the function key on OS X led to the insertion
of strange characters which is why it is currently disabled on OS X.
It's a problem with GTK I think, see line 582 in this block:
http://foicica.com/hg/textadept/file/47b4b51227c0/modules/textadept/keys.lua#l569

You can of course redefine these commands, e.g. for Command-2
keys['m2'] = m_bookmarks.toggle

Maybe a later GTK version will fix this.

Robert