[code] Please help enabling XML autocomplete

From: Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:49:34 +1000

I am returning to try Textadept again after a long absence. Having recently
bought an iMac I want to use a cross-platform text editor and Textadept is
my preference.

I commonly edit XML so am interested in getting the XML tags autoclose
"add-on" working. I can download the file contained in the repository but
can't work out how to get it enabled. In viewing the code it appears that
the keyboard handling is contained within the one file, so I presume I need
only to "drop" the file into the correct folder, possible "include"-ing it
somewhere.

Can someone please provide step-by-step instructions?