[code] [textadept] Users of gui.select_theme()

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:30:12 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi,

I'm contemplating removing `gui.select_theme()` and just putting it on the
wiki or something. I'm not sure why I added it in the first place. It
seemed to be introduced in 4.3. Perhaps it was to help cater to newbies
that didn't like the default theme. Anyway, this is kind of a one-time API
call to make when starting out and doesn't seem justified to be there
full-time. `gui.set_theme` will of course remain for on-the-fly theme
switching. I just don't think a hand-holding switcher dialog is necessary.

Thoughts? Objections? Affirmations?