Re: [code] I need help adding a language-specific snippet

From: Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 14:54:03 +1000

Mitchell,

I have modified my ~/.textadept/modules/xml/init.lua file, trying both of
the forms you suggested earlier in this email thread.

Regardless of which I choose, I get the following error message when I open
an XML file:

/usr/lib64/textadept/modules/textadept/mime_types.lua:95: attempt to index
field '?' (a boolean value)

In this case I have packaged Texadept 6.6 beta for Fedora 18 and installed
the resulting package. I have tested and confirmed that I get the same
error message even if using the pre-built binaries.