[code] Feature request: post_init.lua for themes

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 20:16:57 +0800

I want to use a theme, but I want to change the font. The current process
is to copy all the theme files into my local ~/.textadept hierarchy and
edit them there. This means that if they change in a future version that I
have to merge in any changes.

What I'd really like to see is a post_init.lua file for themes that allows
me to make overriding changes without modifying the default themes. Is
this doable or is there some kind of technical reason preventing this?