[code] Re: Customization questions and building curses version on Windows

From: LM <lmemsm.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 12:58:15 -0400

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Mitchell wrote:

> I'm impressed you were able to get it to build on Win32 since I only
> support cross-compiling from Linux. Well done!

Mostly needed some changes to the makefile plus a few other minor things.
If anyone's interested, I can share my patches and build steps. Was very
impressed with how portable textadept is. It's much easier to get it to
build on Windows than a program like nano.

Unfortunately I see that my patch for it is not in the source release... I
> ended up editing pdckbd.c's `kptab` table. I can send it later today in a
> separate e-mail if you are interested.

Would be very interested in seeing it. Is there any place you can upload
it to? Gmail seems to have a tendency to eat posts sometimes when source
code or attachments get sent.

Thanks for all the tips that were posted. I think this is going to take me
some time to go through and to look at the code and try to find a way to
come up with similar functionality to what I currently use on SciTE. If I
come up with anything useful, would be happy to share my settings. Thanks
again.

Sincerely,
Laura
http://www.distasis.com/cpp