Re: [code] [textadept] Themes

From: Robert <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 22:19:16 +0200

Hi Akshat,

I had created ta-themes (https://github.com/rgieseke/ta-themes) with
the same plan, but never got round to adding more themes :-)
For example, there have been a few implementations of Solarized
themes, so a central place (next to links on the wiki) would probably
be good.
Another option would be to have one repo with git subrepositories
pointing to other theme repositories on GitHub, but I have no
experience with this approach.

If you would like to maintain a central repo, just go ahead and add
the available ones to your repo - with screenshots of the themes this
would certainly be a very valuable resource for people new to
Textadept.

Robert