[code] Bug with incremental find

From: Brian Schott <briancschott.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 12:01:35 -0700

The 6.6 beta seems to have a bug with the incremental find feature.

1) Activate incremental find
2) Move focus to a buffer without pressing Esc
3) Start typing
4) The characters typed do not show up in the incremental find text entry
or the buffer.
5) The cursor jumps around the buffer, usually landing directly after an
occurrence of the character just typed.

I've tested this with my HG build as well as the zip download from the
website both with my custom .textadept folder and with an empty one.
Platform is Linux 64 on both Fedora and Gentoo.