[code] [textadept] First post

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 12:16:07 +0200

Hi everyone,

My name is Richard Philips and would like to contribute to Textadept.

In my spare time I'm extending this beautiful software so that it can
help me
in my day-to-day work (Library system development at the University of
Antwerp in Belgium).

I am a beginner in Lua (learned it last month) but wrote already several
extensions
with quite advanced functionality.
I do not think these extensions are useful to the community as such
(they often very specific
variations on the python language) but I learned a lot.

I promised Mitchell (in private mail) to make the things I learned,
available in some cookbook format and will do that.

But perhaps I can contribute in other ways as well.

First of all, I will try to participate in this list.

Richard