[code] Any ETA for Textadept 6.6?

From: Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:06:46 +1000

I have packaged Textadept 6.6 beta for Fedora for my own use but I would
like to have it added to the official repositories. However that won't
happen for a beta release so I'm wondering - how long might it be until the
release? I'm not looking for a specific date but just a general indication.
If it's going to be several months I'll work instead on packaging Textadept
6.5.