[code] [scintillua] Error in template

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 15:32:21 +0100

Hi,

I noticed an issue in lexers/template.txt:

The line:

local P, R, S = l.lpeg.P, l.lpeg.R, l.lpeg.S

needs to lose the "l."s:

local P, R, S = lpeg.P, lpeg.R, lpeg.S

It took me a while to work this out, since errors from importing a lexer are
discarded - eventually I temporarily changed the "pcall(require, lexer_name)"
to "require(lexer_name)". Perhaps the error could be saved and printed out
somewhere?

Regards,

Chris